MABC Membership Benefits
- The MABC allows you to establish, develop and enhance business contacts in Malaysia and Australia.
- Introducing yourself to new people in a variety of industries through MABC events allows you to market your business to other members, whom you might otherwise never have met.
- MABC acts as a facilitator and disseminates information relating to trade and investment opportunities, practices, and regulations in Malaysia and Australia.
- Discounted rates for all MABC events and joint events with other bilateral business councils.
- Monthly joint networking functions with other business councils for opportunities to leverage of a larger and more diverse group of businesses and collaborate in numerous activities.
- Regular briefing / talks on various business-related topics including business centric webinars on the latest issues affecting businesses.
- FREE subscription to the MABC Byline newsletter
- FREE listing for the corporate members in the MABC website.
- Regular updates of business news including visits by Australian government representatives to Malaysia and Malaysian Government representatives to Australia.
- Industry focused dialogues with Malaysian Government giving members the opportunity to address issues faced by their companies. MABC is active in dialogues with local government agencies and departments and can help give your business a stronger voice on issues that affect you, your employees, and your customers.
- Close links with the Australian High Commission, AUSTRADE, Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) and Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA)
- Direct links to Australian Chambers of Commerce and Business Councils in the ASEAN region including AUSTCHAM ASEAN and to the Australian Malaysian Chambers of Commerce (AMBC) in Australia.
- Advocacy and assistance in dealing with Malaysian government departments agencies.
- Representation of member’s issues / interests at the Joint Trade Committee meetings between the Malaysian and Australian Trade Ministers.
- Opportunities to visit companies / factories to learn of best practices and business opportunities.
- Combined voices of several Business Councils and Chambers of Commerce to resolve common issues facing their members.
- Promotional Opportunities through social media, websites, local e-news sources and more.
- Validate your business. Joining the MABC can positively affect other organizations’ perceptions of your business and the views of consumers.
- The reliability and trust your company gains through the MABC membership, will boost the perception of your brand as an industry leader and possibly give you the potential to increase revenue.
MABC Membership Categories
MABC Membership Fees
To facilitate payment, you can either pay:
By cheque made payable to MALAYSIA AUSTRALIA BUSINESS COUNCIL
[Please write your Name, Subscription Invoice No (if any) at the back of the cheque]
By online banking or wire transfer
Account Name: MALAYSIA AUSTRALIA BUSINESS COUNCIL
Account Number: 8002381683
Bank Name: CIMB Bank (Swift Code: CIBBMYKL – overseas)
Please note that should you pay by telegraphic transfer, MABC must receive NETT AMOUNT. All bank charges should be borne by sender.
**IMPORTANT: For online banking or wire transfer, please fax (603-79609489) or email (email@example.com) your bank-in slip with Name and Invoice Number clearly written. Without this information, MABC would not be able to send you a payment acknowledgement.